01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Baby #3 - Week 16 update 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Baby #3 - Week 16 update

34
Hello!!

So this is totally or third baby - we have only taken one picture of me so far (and it's not a great one!). ;) I think by this point, I'd been taking weekly (if not daily) pictures of me with Nathan for about a month. Poor sweet third baby. Considering how easy it is to take pictures of babies who sit still, I don't think this will be the case after he/she's born, but we will have to change things during their time in the womb!!


On to the details! :)

Baby is doing great! I just had a doctor appointment this morning and baby sounded great when she finally found the heartbeat. For the first five minutes or so, all we could hear was the baby kicking around in there. She made a comment about how active he/she was and it didn't give me much hope that maybe our third child would be more calm than the first two. ;) ha! Heartbeat has been in the 140s to 160s.

We find out August 19th if it's a boy or girl! I'm so excited but I'm about 99.98% sure this is Boy #3 we are about to be looking at here. ;) I'll be so happy either way! I'm ready to start calling him or her by him or her! ;)

As far as names go, we don't really have much!! With both boys, we had ideas by this point but I'm at a complete loss this time around. We have the girl names we liked with both boys still and I have a few other boy names that we like, but nothing definite yet (suggestions anyone??). ;)

All in all, this has been a wonderful pregnancy so far! I haven't been sick hardly at all and other than just being more tired than usual, I've been feeling really good. I've had a lot of headaches, but I think I've finally figured out how to manage them for the most part (a big glass of sweet iced tea seems to help prevent them!) and as long as I'm eating and drinking a lot, I'm feeling great. Hoping to be more consistent with the working out this week!

Thank you guys again for your prayers - we are so grateful! Continuing to pray for you all!!

Lots of love,
post signature
35 36 37 38