01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: Life lately 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Life lately

34
Between Nathan's activities mostly coming to a close and Parker being into everything, we have not sat down too much these last few weeks!!


We went with Nathan's little league team to an Isotopes game! It was Little League Night and so all the teams got to walk around the field with their team's banner.

They were SO cute - they all took their hats off and started waving them at the crowd. It was just adorable!!

Watching themselves on the big screen. ;)

This little baby love - oh I just adore him. And he has gotten to be SUCH a good sleeper!! I am just soaking it up. He takes two great naps a day and sleeps twelve hours at night. He's just gotten so big. And he is everywhere. He's either in the bathroom ripping the toilet paper to shreds, he's unloading all the kid cups from the kitchen drawers, he's shoving handfuls of dog food in his mouth or carrying around a huge Mickey Mouse book and whining for me to read it to him. All day long. He's a mess. We just follow him around cleaning up and laughing most of the day.

Last week, I woke up with a really stiff neck and a bad cold and so I called my mom. So thankful that she lives in town and could come help me!! It was just SO hard to change diapers and chase a very busy baby around when I could barely turn my head. I just laid on the couch with a heating pad on my neck and a bunch of Kleenex and she played with the boys all morning. Such a blessing!

The hero worship is still alive and well here. These two are starting to get to the point where they have a few squabbles a day but they still just adore each other and are impossible to separate - even when they are fighting over something. ;)

This is apparently how Superman would be ready to run from third base to home. Just in case any of you were wondering. ;)

Mother's Day was such a wonderful day with my boys!! We went to church, the boys gave me flowers, I got taken out to lunch and we had an amazing fajita dinner with the family. It was a very nice, very low-key day and it was perfect.

This little guy is just so big now. But I love that any time my lap is open, he's plopping down right next to me or halfway on me and just snuggling in. He's growing up too fast and I just need time to slow down!!



post signature
35 36 37 38