01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: The stuff in between 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The stuff in between

34
This transition to spring has left most of my family in sick in some way, shape or form lately. Ugh. We are currently battling Ear Infection #2 with Parker - poor baby. I'm going to try and post a few updates today since I am SO far behind!! Every time I sit down recently, I've been working on a deadline.

Here's what happened the week after Easter! :)


Love how these two love each other. They play all day long and are pretty much inseparable. When they aren't together, all I hear about is the other one, whether it's Nathan wondering how Parker is sleeping or Parker yelling "NENNON!!" Ha! Love that.


I walked in Nathan's room to tell him rest time was over and found him like this. :( Usually a good sign that he is sick and I think he ended up having some sort of weird virus. Poor guy.


This little guy loves the laundry basket. He pulled this over his head all by himself. He's such a goose. And he is LOUD. Holy smokes. I kind of had assumed that Parker would be my laid back child but he's giving Nathan a run for his money. He yells and baby talks and just makes noise all. day. long. And he's ever the entertainer - at least at home, just like his brother. He's a little more reserved out in public. It makes for a very fun, very crazy, very exhausting life right now. ;)

Parker is also walking about 95% of the time now and getting faster and faster. And he's now tall enough to pull things off the table and counters. Life has changed quite a bit over here because of those things! ;) I don't sit too often.

post signature
35 36 37 38