01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: All caught up!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

All caught up!!

34
We are almost all caught up!! :) For the first time since what...last March??! ;) Ha! This new little person in my house has been the cause of lots of chaos, lots of noise and lots of love. Too much snuggling and chasing and diaper changing over the last year to still keep the blog up to date!

 We were heading to church last Sunday and I looked back and saw this - oh my heart!! I just melted into a little puddle on the front seat.

After church we went to run some errands for yard work and saw him like this when we opened the door. These are kind of my thoughts on Lowe's sprinkler aisle as well. ;)

Parker has one of those little puppies that you drag along by the leash to walk it, but this is how he always walks it. It's hilarious.

Piyo with a baby... yeah... this is why I usually work out before they get up in the morning. Downward dog is equal to a fort in my kids' eyes...


I got to have a much needed girls' night!!! Oh how I love these wonderful women!! :) We went to see a late showing of Cinderella - I cannot recommend it enough!! It was beautifully done!

On Thursday and Friday, I sold copies of some of my books at a conference in town with my friend and fellow author Alicia Willis, who was selling her books as well! And...we both sold out!! God was very good and it was so much fun. :) Thanks to Alicia for being so sweet and talking with me for two days straight and especially thanks to Gammy (and Pops!) for taking such good care of my boys while I was gone. :)

Saturday we woke up to this little love running a fever and I fit his doctor appointment in between soccer and baseball games. We found out we have another ear infection on our hands. :( Sweet baby. He's been pretty miserable the last few days. We've been medicating with antibiotics, lots of liquids and lots of snuggles.

Nathan did so good at his second baseball game!! He even spared a wave for his mama at this one, so I'm assuming he felt a little more at ease. ;)

Great job batting!!

We absolutely loved having Gammy and Pops at the game!! And to add the icing to the cake, they came over for dinner last night. My boys pretty much thought they were in heaven. ;)

In final (and fun!!) news, it looks like Bake Me A Match is going to release on June 15th!! SO exciting!! I should have pre-order info by tomorrow!!

Whew!! BUSY week!! How was your week? I cannot believe we are almost through April!

Have a great night!

P.S. I am officially all caught up!! Oh my goodness!! YAY!

post signature
35 36 37 38