01 02 03 Erynn's Blog: A little bit of everything 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A little bit of everything

34

These two. :)

So, note to self, it is basically impossible to get a picture of two VERY active boys under the age of five both smiling and looking at the camera at the same time.

Just you know, in case I was ever wondering why most (read 99.8%) of my pictures look like this:


Sigh.

Anyway.

Here's what we have been up to:


As I have mentioned on here before, Jon has been going to school to get his masters degree for the past two and a half years and as of a couple of weeks ago, he turned in his final project. He has one more two hour class to attend next week and then he is DONE.

I could not be more proud of that man. He has worked so hard through some of the longest, most sleep-deprived years of our lives and we are so thankful for him! The boys are totally, completely, one million percent loving having their daddy free on the nights and weekends now (as am I!!!!). We all are so happy in this no-more-homework stage we are in!


This is my little buddy most BSF mornings. Nathan goes to his class, I go to my class, Parker goes to his class and then I pick him up on my way back into the big group lesson to nurse him and he usually falls asleep and I take notes on the app in my phone. ;) I am soaking in these moments with everything I have because I just can't believe how fast time is passing!


He is everywhere and he is great at making huge messes and he talks a lot and laughs a lot and I just love him.


These two are just the sweetest friends. We love this family!


One year ago yesterday, we found out that the fourth person joining our family was going to be our sweet baby BOY. And I cannot imagine anyone else filling this role in our family!! He is the sweetest little brother with the cutest chubby-cheeked baby smile. This little Parker Bear is dearly, dearly loved. :)

And finally, I absolutely LOVED doing our book club!! I have a couple of ideas for November's book - but do you guys have any suggestions of books you would like to all read together?? Also, today is the last day to enter the contest for the sequel to Let Them Eat Cake, so hurry over to the post and leave your thoughts on the book! :)

Have a great Thursday!

post signature
35 36 37 38